RUSTY STUMPS SCALE MODELS is Proud to offer the......
KELLEY'S LANDING SERIES
I.O.O.F. LODGE HALL KIT
Now Back In Stock
Kit's will be shipped in the order received.
The I.O.O.F. Lodge Hall is the fourth of six kits in the Kelley's Landing series. Only 200 of each kit will be made.
The Lodge Hall is a commanding building and stands out on the main street at Kelley's Landing. The building stands a full three stories high and is topped by a flag pole. Build of wood, the Lodge Hall is of a typical design used across the USA in many small to medium towns and cities. With commercial space on the first floor, offices on the second and a huge meeting room on the third this is a social center for the local community.
The commercial space on the first floor is taken up by a Pool Hall and cardroom along with a saloon. A typical meeting place for the gentry of the waterfront. The second floor has the lodge offices and rental offices for such people as attorneys, bail bonds man, etc. The typical operations the locals might have need of. The third floor consists of a rather large meeting hall with high ceilings and also a kitchen area. This is not only used by the I.O.O.F. for it's own meetings but rented out to other organizations for their meetings.
- 1/32" Birch plywood laser cut sub-walls with tab and slot construction.
- 1/64" High density self-adhesive RC Board laser cut finished walls with clapboard detailing.
- First, second and third floors
- Interior decoration and details such as walls or lighting can be used but not provided in the kit.
- 1/64" High density self-adhesive RC Board laser cut windows and doors. Acetate Glazing provided.
- Ample sign decals provided. A selection of building signs to choose from in various types.
- 98 page Instruction Manual with lots of how to pictures and hints & tips.
- Foot print of 25' by 82' (3-1/2" x 11-1/4") in HO Scale. The Lodge Hall stands 54' high to the top of the flag pole.
- Green Dragon Scale shingle roofing material.
- Northeastern Scale lumber used on all stripwood.
- Brick chimneys specially designed for this kit and cast in high pressure resin material.
- ONLY 200 of these kits will be made. When they are gone that's it as no more will be made.
Make the Lodge Hall a prominent building on your waterfront or main street setting. This is a typical building of turn of the century America and was found in many small towns and cities from the East Coast to the West Coast and all points in between.
View the complete Kelley's Landing Diorama HERE and also see more info on each kit.